Friday, January 28, 2005

Statement on Dr. Condi Rice

Yes, George W. Bush just was elected and just recently was inaugurated. I do understand those who are weary of campaigns and elections and definately do not want to contemplate the 2008 election. While no decisions have to be made for quite a while, there is no harm in considering candidates.

For the Dems:
Kerry will run again, so will Edwards. Dick Gephard has had enough and will finally quit. Lieberman won't run and might even retire from the Senate soon. Clark might try again. Hillary will OF COURSE try and has the best chances on the Dem side.

For the GOP:
Guliani will probably try and would not be a bad choice. Frist and Santorum will both at least form exploratory committees as will McCain. Of the three, Frist and McCain are the most likely to succeed.
Now about Dr. Condi Rice, our SecState.
Dr. Rice has given no indication whatsoever of wanting to run for the Presidency. Also, she is by far the most competent person and best choice not just for the GOP nomination, but for the Presidency itself.
Keep this in mind: this woman is brilliant, she got her college degree with 19, her Masters with 20 and her doctorate before 30. She is a concert pianist, was the provost at Stanford and both an amazing and an unshakeable National Security Advisor.
I hereby endorse Dr. Rice for President and would like to refer everybody to www.americansforrice.com.

Thanks,
Charles

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The woman is a big fat loser! She helped create this adventure for Bush. I would not vote for her if you paid me!

February 28, 2005 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Charles B. Garman said...

Yes, that's a very thoughtful and well reasoned response. Dr. Rice is not a "fat looser" but rather is a brilliant American. Any chance you are a liberal coward (posting without name)?

March 14, 2005 at 8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 2, 2005 at 12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charles Garman,

I saw your post
regarding website .

You are welcome to place a link to
your blog or website on our high
traffic website for free. See:

http://www.quickregister.net/infowizards


We have a specific category for website .
Your listing will be indexed in the search
engines under website . It will
also be a permanent link.

Thank you,

John,

http://www.quickregister.net
Free Search Engine Submission Service.

December 11, 2005 at 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charles Garman,

I took a look at your post
regarding search .

You are invited to place a link to
your blog on our website for free. See:

http://www.quickregister.net/infowizards


We get over 18,000 visitors per day.
Many are looking for search
related products and services.

We have a specific category for search .
Your listing will be spidered by the search
engines under search . Our pages
are made to be search engine friendly.
We hope you take a moment to take
advantage of this free advertising.

Cheers,

John

http://www.quickregister.net
Free Search Engine Submission Service.

December 11, 2005 at 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Charles Garman,
I was looking for information about articles for publishers when I discovered Statement on Dr. Condi Rice, certainly one of the finest blogs I have found!
But before I continue my search for articles for publishers I want to say that your blog deserves a compliment!

December 18, 2005 at 8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Charles Garman,
Your blog is wonderful, although Statement on Dr. Condi Rice isn't exactly what I was looking for: free articles, but I like the topic and how you wrote it. I am more interested in free articles, but during my search for more information I discovered Statement on Dr. Condi Rice, certainly one of the finest blogs I have seen lately!

December 19, 2005 at 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Charles Garman,
Statement on Dr. Condi Rice is one of the really interesting blogs I’ve found during my search for info about free website content. Although Statement on Dr. Condi Rice isn't exactly what I was looking for, I want to express my admiration, keep up the good work! While looking for more information about free website content, I seldom see a good blog like yours.

December 22, 2005 at 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Charles Garman,
During my search for information about free to use website content, I found your Blog,
although Statement on Dr. Condi Rice isn't exactly what I was looking for, I like the topic and the way you wrote it. My interest goes out to free to use website content related information, but I always admire a well written post.

December 24, 2005 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger jeremyorion said...

Charles,

This is your old roomate from freshman year at Augustana. I just stumbled across your blog, but it looks like you havent posted in a while. I hope you are well.

Best,

Jeremy

January 16, 2006 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger jeremyorion said...

Oh, and on point for this topic...

Condi will not run for President. Nor should she. With scant domestic policy experience, she would be a terrible pick. I'm not a Republican, but I think McCain and, perhaps, Gulliani would both be better picks. Also, it looks like Frist is a no go.

On the Dems side, I think Kerry will run again too, but lose the primary. Most of us Dems wonder how he won the primary to begin with. Hillary will run in the primary but I think will likely end up as a VP pick for whoever wins. Who that will be, I have no idea.

January 16, 2006 at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home